I have over two decades serving the Real Estate Market in Central Kentucky.
In twenty-two years on the streets, crawlspaces,
basements and attics of thousands of homes around central
- I have learned where to find the living spaces you
need, the lot size you want, in a style that suits you.
- I have learned the psychology of the home buyer. I’ve
learned how the home buyers fears and how this knowledge
can help us make a sale.
- I have learned where to find the
best mortgages, competent inspectors, honest appraisers
and reliable contractors.
- I have extensive experience with
hands on home remodeling, rental property and interpreting
home inspections for my clients. This gives me an in-depth
knowledge of home maintenance, repair, construction and
My service is delivered to you with respect
for the budget you set and an understanding of the true inconvenience
that moving your family can be.
- When you buy your new home
it will fit your personality, your lifestyle and your budget.
- When you sell your home your will be confident you got a fair
price, was kept informed and had a minimum of inconvenience.
While my Action Jackson Cartoon might not be too serious,
my steadfast commitment to your excellent real estate decisions
is my ambition.
Your version of the Adobe Flash player is out of date: